TreeTop Challenge Mou Read more [...]
Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm
Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm provides children (and ‘grown-ups’ too) with the opportunity to experience the joy of getting ‘close and personal’ with lots of friendly farmyard animals in a delightful outdoor country atmosphere which is just 30 minutes from the Perth CBD in the heart of the beautiful SWAN VALLEY. There are so many things to do making it a great place for an ‘all weather’ family outing!
The kids will love seeing all the wonderful farm animals. In the nursery there are always bunnies, guinea pigs and chickens to cuddle and bucket feed. Lambs, kids and piglets can regularly be found in the nursery.
You can enter most of the farms pens and paddocks unless signage indicates otherwise. The majority of the farm animals have been hand reared and are extremely friendly, however animals can be unpredictable, so children must have parent/adult supervision at all time.
In addition to seeing the farm animals there’s other fun activities for the kids including:
- Free Tractor-Train Rides (unlimited all day)
- Free (undercover – all weather) Bouncy Castle
- Free Merry-Go-Round ride per child
- Pony Rides (Weekends, School & Public Holidays)
Facilities at Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm include:
• Under cover picnic or party areas
• Outdoor shady picnic or party areas
• Free BBQ facilities
• A real ‘Aussie’ farm environment ideal for all ages
• Pathways around the farm allowing pram & wheelchair access
• Disabled facilities provided
Have you been here and want to rate this place? Please share your experience, photos and/or any tips…