Swan Valley Cuddly An Read more [...]
TreeTop Challenge Mount Tamborine
TreeTop Challenge Mount Tamborine is highly regarded as the Gold Coast’s largest Adventure Attraction with more than 100 adrenaline pumping TreeTop Challenges spread over 6 courses, spanning through 9 acres of unspoilt natural bushland combining rope and wire challenges. You will have an unforgettable adventure as you hang about in the tree’s balance on the suspended bridges and jump on 11 huge zip lines.
The TreeTop Challenge is the perfect location for a family day out!
Featured attractions include:
- 110 Adrenaline Pumping TreeTop Challenges
- 11 Ziplines (flying foxes)
- 6 huge course – All are unique with 2 green, 2 red, 1 blue & 1 insane black course to test adrenaline spirit
- Skyfall Jump – First of its kind in Australia
- Half a day of climbing
- Canyon Flyer Zipline Tour
The Tree Top Challenge courses have been designed for children and adults alike for family fun, fitness and team building. Participants must be able to reach 160cm at the palm of their hand to enter. To continue to the advanced Black Course, particiants must be able to reach 180cm. Other conditions or entry may also apply.